Making Agribusiness Work – Facilitation and Coaching
Building trust in sustainable partnerships for sustainable growth
Are you an Agribusiness professional who wants to improve their facilitation and coaching skills to better build and manage partnerships, have deep impact not only on single actors, but on whole agricultural supply chains? Then this is the course for you!
This course is meant for iCRA Alumni who successfully completed the Making Agribusiness Work course and also for all Agribusiness professionals who want to improve their facilitation and coaching skills to better build and manage partnerships, have deep impact not only on single actors, but on whole agricultural supply chains.
During this course you will be able to develop your skills in a practical way, and apply all that you learn to your own real-life case.
Through live sessions, individual and group practical assignments, personal mentorship and individual feedback from our trainers, you will learn how to best:
- How to best build trust among stakeholders working together in the supply chain
- Facilitate collaboration and keep everyone engaged towards reaching common goals
- Support stakeholders finding or redefining a common vision or direction
- Manage disagreements and support stakeholders to take decisions based on common ground and win-win principles
- Coaching implementation of activities and enable the actors involved in finding their own shared solutions
Current course dates:
Making Agribusiness Work Facilitation and Coaching
*25 Jan 2023 – 28 April 2023 | Blended course: online/part-time and
including one week Face-to-Face group training (Kenya or Nigeria): 6 – 14 Feb 2023
Interested in our course? Apply here:
For our Agribusiness course in French, see: Booster l’Agri-business
Do you want to check out our scholarship opportunities for our
‘Making Agribusiness Work’ courses? Look here:
Online only & part-time Tuition fee: 3 897 Euro
This course is a recognised NUFFIC course and therefore qualifies for OKP Scholarships. Each course participant will receive a certificate of attendance after successfully completing the course.