Making Agribusiness Work
Building trust in agribusiness relationships for sustainable growth
Making Agribusiness Work provides participants with practical competencies necessary to build trust in agribusiness relationships for sustainable growth.
There is one edition currently open for enrollment:
- Making Agribusiness Work: Facilitation and Coaching
Are you in a leadership position? All of iCRA’s Making Agribusiness Work courses can be topped up by our Making Leadership Work masterclass designed to boost your leadership skills.
Making Agribusiness Work:
Facilitation and Coaching
Are you an agribusiness professional seeking to improve your facilitation and coaching skills? Do you want to build and manage partnerships more effectively? Do you seek to have deep impact on whole agricultural supply chains?
This course consists of 1 week intensive face-2-face training in Kenya and 3 months of weekly interactive sessions online. You will learn through practise by applying the new skills you gain to your own real-life cases.
Through live sessions, practical individual and group assignments, personal mentorship, and individual feedback from our trainers, you will learn how to best:
- Build trust among stakeholders working together in the supply chain.
- Facilitate collaboration and keep everyone engaged towards reaching common goals.
- Support stakeholders finding or redefining a common vision or direction.
- Manage disagreements and support stakeholders to take decisions based on common ground and win-win principles.
- Coach implementation of activities and enable the actors involved to find their own shared solutions.
This course is designed for all agribusiness professionals who want to improve their facilitation and coaching skills and aspire to have impact on whole supply chains.
There are currently no scholarships available for this course. Registrations for self-paying or externally-funded participants are still open.
Course Duration: February 2024 – June 2024
Start Date: February 1st 2024
Face-to-face training: Kenya, February 5th – 13th 2024
Price = € 4797
‘Making Agribusiness Work’ has given me better exposure,
skills and experience that are yielding better results at work.”
– Oluwatoyin Zaka, Making Agribusiness Work: Facilitation and Coaching Alumni 2023
Making Agribusiness Work:
8 Month Learning Trajectory
Do you want to be an agribusiness coach who creates market value, builds trustworthy business relationships and generates a stable income?
This 8 month course consists of 1 week intensive face-2-face training in Kenya and weekly online interactive sessions. You will gain practical skills and the mindset to thrive as an agribusiness coach and facilitator.
Through live sessions, practical individual and group assignments, personal mentorship and individual feedback from our trainers, you will learn how to best:
- Establish and manage sustainable business relationships among farmers, agri-entrepreneurs, input/service providers by building trust and pursuing common interests.
- Create market value in the supply chain you operate in.
- Use and improve your negotiation skills for better contracts and business deals.
- Secure a stable flow of income for your support services.
- Manage group dynamics, prevent and resolve possible conflicts among stakeholders.
This course is for those working in an agri-sector business context who want to contribute to local entrepreneurial development and food security, are ambitious and want create impact.
There are currently no dates planned for this course. However, it is available in french.
Are you interested in the next edition? Contact us! Tailor made options are also possible.
Course Duration: currently no dates planned
Face-to-face training: Kenya
Price = € 6497
“A beautiful course that ties all the loose ends together! It was so diverse, so wide, so impactful even beyond the scope of agribusiness.”
– Rahmat Eyinfunjowow, Making Agribusiness Work: 8 Month Learning Trajectory Alumni 2023
Making Agribusiness Work (8 months blended program): € 6497
Making Agribusiness Work: Facilitation and Coaching: € 4797
These courses are recognised NUFFIC course and therefore can qualify for scholarships. If you are awarded a scholarship you will receive a certificate of attendance after successfully completing the course.