Frequently asked questions
What to do?
- Question: When I cannot upload my passport on the START page?
Answer: Make sure your passport is less than 1.5 MB
- Question: When I cannot move to the next page?
Answer: Check wether you missed filling a required field.
- Question: When I cannot open or submit the application form?
Answer 1: Check whether using another internet browser works.
Try google chrome or modzilla.
Answer 2: Towards the application deadline the site might be overloaded.
Try to fill the form during a less busy time.
- Question: I have filled my application form and submitted it but I did not receive an confirmation.
Answer: After submitting your application you should receive a confirmation and summary of your application.
The confirmation email might have ended up in your junkmail folder, please check.
OKP/NFP & MENA/MSP Scholarship application
What to do?
- Question: Can I apply for these Scholarships?
Answer: In order to qualify applicants should be working in and be a national of OKP-NFP countries or MSP (MENA) countries.
Applicants from MENA countries should be 45 years of age or younger.
Eligible applicants should NOT be working for:
- multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
- large national and/or a large commercial organisations,
- bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
- international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
You can also check: OKP-NFP information for Scholarship applicants
- Question: What to submit/upload in my Scholarship application?
Answer: see the our scholarship page for detailed information.
- Question: I am not able to upload my employer's statement or passport! What to do?
Answer: Check whether your documents are in PDF and not more than 2 MB.
- Question: I am not able to access the Scholarship application form. What to do?
Answer: The ATLAS website for the Scholarship applications might be overloaded.
So wait and try again later at a more quiet time.
- Question: I am a consultant or have my own organisation and I am not employed. Can I apply for a scholarship?
Answer: Somebody has to sign the employer statement for you, if your organisation has a board or you do a lot of work for a specific organisation, the chair of the board or the executive of that organisation you work for can sign the employer statement.
- Question: I am not able to submit my Scholarship application. What to do?
Answer: Changing your internet browser to google chrome or modzilla might help or the documents you have uploaded are more than 2MB or not in PDF.
- Question: I did not receive a confirmation by email that I submitted my Scholarship application.
Answer: That is correct. After submitting your application there will be only a pop-up showing that you submitted your Scholarship application.
Before actually submitting your application there is a possibility to save it.
You are here