Frequently Asked Questions
What to do?
- Question: When I cannot upload my passport on the START page?
Answer: Make sure your passport is less than 1.5 MB
- Question: When I cannot move to the next page?
Answer: Check wether you missed filling a required field.
- Question: When I cannot open or submit the application form?
Answer 1: Check whether using another internet browser works.
Try google chrome or modzilla.
Answer 2: Towards the application deadline the site might be overloaded.
Try to fill the form during a less busy time.
- Question: I have filled my application form and submitted it but I did not receive an confirmation.
Answer: After submitting your application you should receive a confirmation and summary of your application.
The confirmation email might have ended up in your junkmail folder, please check.
OKP & MENA/MSP Scholarship application
What to do?
- Question: Can I apply for these Scholarships?
Answer: In order to qualify applicants should be working in and be a national of OKP countries or MSP (MENA) countries.
MENA Scholarship applicants should be 45 years of age or younger.
MENA Scholarships are only for courses we give in the Netherlands! Eligible applicants should NOT be working for:
– multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
– large national and/or a large commercial organisations,
– bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
– multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
– international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
You can also check: OKP information for Scholarship applicants
- Question: What to submit/upload in my Scholarship application?
Answer: see the our scholarship page for detailed information.
- Question: I am not able to upload my employer’s statement or passport!
Answer: Check whether your documents are in PDF and not more than 2 MB.
- Question: I am not able to access the Scholarship application form.
Answer: The DELTA website for the Scholarship applications might be overloaded.
So wait and try again later at a more quiet time.
- Question: I am a consultant or have my own organisation and I am not employed. Can I apply for a scholarship?
Answer: Somebody has to sign the employer statement for you, if your organisation has a board or you do a lot of work for a specific organisation, the chair of the board or the executive of that organisation you work for can sign the employer statement.
- Question: I am not able to submit my Scholarship application.
Answer: Changing your internet browser to google chrome or modzilla might help or the documents you have uploaded are more than 2MB or not in PDF.
- Question: I did not receive a confirmation by email that I submitted my Scholarship application.
Answer: That is correct. After submitting your application there will be only a pop-up showing that you submitted your Scholarship application.
Before actually submitting your application there is a possibility to save it.