Making Blended Training Work
Designing and delivering (online) training that has impact on your participants
The pandemic is preventing you from delivering face-to-face group training and forcing you to switch to online training. We can show you how to do it!
Have you noticed that during your training participants are enthusiastic but when they return home, it remains tough for them to apply what they have learned?
You are not alone here. Many trainers are shifting to online training but struggle to offer the same quality and results as in their face- to-face group trainings.
Module 1: Training design
- Face-to-face group training
- Online learning: synchronous and asynchronous learning
- Making the perfect blend: mixing online and group training
Module 2: Training delivering skills
- Powerful explanations
- Guiding didactical discussions
- Motivating participants
- Building bridges and harvesting learning outcomes
- Giving feedback
Current course dates:
Interested in our course? Apply here:
Do you want to check out our scholarship opportunities for our
‘Making Blended Training Work’ course? Look here:
Experts and trainers often experience that although they know a lot about their subject, communicating this effectively to others is often more difficult than they expect.
- Do you wonder if by offering your training online, you can have the same impact on your trainees?
- Do you struggle with participant dropping out due to bad internet connection?
- Do you regularly skip important exercises due to time constraints?
- Do your participants remain silent or do other things during an (online) session while you are working hard?
- Do you regularly get the question “how can I apply this in my situation”?
This doesn’t need to be a struggle! You can also be online a trainer that creates an interactive atmosphere and builds on the experiences and questions of your participants. A trainer that gets the group to work independently, motivated and purposefully during online sessions. A trainer that gets feedback from participants about confidently applying what they have learned and thus performing better in their work. You can be that (online) trainer that has an impact and participants come back for more training or recommend you to others.
Do you want to be such a trainer?
Then the iCRA online course “Making Blended Training Work” is exactly what you need. It will help you to design and deliver both online and face-to face training in such a way that you feel confident in front of the group and that participants achieve results that benefits them.
We practice what we preach!
As this program is taking place fully online, combining group sessions, individual exercises and personal coaching, you will experience what your participants will experience in your trainings. It’s all about you and everything you learn can be put into practice right away.
Who can attend this course?
The course is specially designed for professionals who…
- Are trainers and want to transform their group training into online and blended training programmes
- Are trainers that provide online training to participants with an unstable internet connection
- Experts that want to effectively share their experience and passion for their subjects with others
- Are ready to invest 12 hours a week for the duration of this 8-weeks course
- Have at least five years professional experience in facilitating training events
- Are proficient in English
- Have access to a stable internet connection in a quite surrounding
The “Making Blended Training Work” course has an immediate effect because you do not only learn essential skills but also apply them directly using one of your training courses as a case study.
At the end of the program you will have (re)designed and delivered blended training sessions, combining both online and face-to-face group sessions. You are ready to start delivering training that makes impact and makes a change to the life of your participants.
“This is one of the best valuing adding experience of my whole career”
This course is a recognised NUFFIC course and therefore qualifies for OKP & MENA Scholarships. Each course participant will receive a certificate of attendance after successfully completing the course.