How to apply for a scholarship to an iCRA course:
1. Inform Yourself
There is only one courses currently eligible for MSP scholarships in this limited round. Make sure the course fits your professional context before applying.
2. Apply to iCRA
Go to the course webpage of your chosen course and click apply now. Fill in the application form and check you receive a confirmation email.
3. Prepare your Documents
Read all the information on this webpage. Prepare your documents as described using the templates and link provided.
4. Apply for a Scholarship
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of this page for your chosen scholarship and fill in the form carefully.
Important General Information:
- Gather all the information and documents your scholarship application requires BEFORE you begin the application process. You CANNOT save a draft application to continue or edit later.
- All such documents must be in PDF format and less than 4MB.
- All applicants require a valid passport.
- In the application forms, you can leave the ‘reference/project code’ field empty.
About MSP (MENA Scholarship Program)
- Applicants must be below age 45 to qualify.
- Applicants must be from a MENA country. This includes: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman and Tunisia.
Download the employment statement for your chosen course. Ask your employer to sign and stamp it. Then upload it to your application. Applications without an employer statement will not be considered.
Government Authority Statements to Upload:
Applicants from some countries are also required to upload a signed and stamped Government Authority Statement. Check this list to find out if you need to submit one one. Applications from countries requiring a Government Authority statement which do not include this document will not be considered.
- About MSP Scholarship
- Eligible Countries
- Country Focus Document – TOP TIP: reflect the focus for your country in your scholarship application!
- Obligations for MSP Scholarship Holders.
- iCRA General Terms & Conditions – see section C for courses